All registered Hong Kong Mountain Road Championship 2022 participants, please note the following:
- Contestants please collect commemorative gifts at Cam2 stores from August 30 to September 3, 2022, including:
- Hong Kong Mountain Road Championship 2022 Limited Edition Jersey
- Hong Kong Mountain Road Championship 2022 Limited Edition Strap
- FUJIFILM Hydro Ag+ Made in Japan Medical Grade Silver Ion Alcohol Disinfection Antibacterial Wipes 2 Packs
- aminoVITAL® GOLD amino acid powder 1 pack
- Celsius Energy Drink 1 can
- Santa Madre Energy Jelly Gummy Bar 1 bar
- Cam2 $50 Shopping Coupon 2
CAM2 all-round trail running / road running products store address:
Room 1006-1013, 10/F, Gala Place, 56 Dundas Street, Hong Kong (3-minute walk from MTR Yau Ma Tei Exit A2)
Rm.1006-1013, 10/F., Gala place, 56 Dundas Street, Mongkok
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 9:15pm
- Participants must arrive at the designated location on September 2 or 3, 2022 (according to the time selected during registration)
- Carry out new coronavirus nucleic acid test
- Pick up bibs, timing chips, tournament wristbands, and athlete bus tickets
Nucleic acid testing location: Discovery No. 01 (Discovery No. 01), 126 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong
- Before arriving on the competition day, you must conduct a rapid antigen test (RAT) by yourself, confirm the test results on the platform designated by the organizer, and take a photo of the test result (RAT) for inspection by the organizer staff. The relevant records must be kept for at least 14 years. days, for future review by relevant departments when necessary
- All runners must meet the requirements of the government's "vaccine pass" (please refer to https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/vaccine-pass.html for details)
- Participants who have chosen to take the convention bus can take the bus arranged by the convention to enter and leave the competition venue. Non-athletes cannot ride.
- Necessary equipment:
- Mobile phone (with local call function)
- Water bottle (minimum capacity of 1 liter)
- Long distance race runners must have the above equipment and be checked at the equipment checkpoint.
- Short-distance race runners can decide whether to carry the above equipment according to their own needs.
- In order to comply with the requirements of the government, all checkpoints in this event will only provide drinking water and no food for runners. Runners must arrange their own supplies
- Checkpoints 4 and 5 will be set up to stop races (only applicable to long distance races). If runners fail to arrive at the checkpoints before the specified time, they will be deemed to have failed to complete the race and a bus provided by the organizer will be required. Return to the match meeting point.
- For any enquiries, please contact the Events Team at 2504 8215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Detailed tournament information
- The final information is subject to the announcement of the conference.