Masks are a necessary and obligatory complement for anyone, both at work and during their free time, and of course practicing their favorite sport.
- Made entirely in the European Union
- they have three layers:
- The first, which is in contact with the skin, is cotton, spongy on the inside to prevent irritation, and with a great capacity for filtering bacteria and microbes.
- The second is polypropylene, the most used fabric today for the manufacture of masks, with a specific micro-filtration structure and a “water repellent” membrane system.
- And the third is polyester for high quality sublimation.
- We have three sizes:
- Size L / XL designed for men
- The sizes S / M specific for women and teenagers
- And the size XS for the children
- Masks OTSO are reusable, they can and must be washed following the instructions on the inside label, and they do not have an expiration date. It is highly recommended to wash them also before their first use.
- Washing at 40 degrees Max
- Do not iron
- Do not use whitener
- Do not use dryer