nuun is new + improved
you asked and we listened - nuun active has the same great electrolyte profile that has kept you hydrated for years, but now also includes:
- better performance: the addition of non-gmo sourced dextrose helps the body to absorb fluids more efficiently while still containing 1g sugar or less.
- clean ingredients: we used plant based sweeteners and ingredients to increase health benefits
- gluten-free, dairy + soy free, safe for clean sport certifications
electrolytes are tiny electronically charged particles that are lost via sweat during exercise. the four main electrolytes that play vital roles in hydration and exercise performance are: sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
- sodium: maintains fluids balance
- potassium: prevents muscle cramps
- magnesium: relaxes muscles
- calcium: required for normal muscle functions