One of the key features of the SENSE RIDE 5 is its balanced midsole, which provides excellent cushioning and response. This midsole is designed to adapt to your stride and provide the right amount of support for your foot, no matter how long or challenging your run is. The result is a smooth, comfortable ride that helps you to stay focused and perform at your best.
The upper of the SENSE RIDE 5 is made from an engineered mesh material that is both durable and breathable. This mesh material is designed to provide just the right amount of hold for your foot, without feeling too tight or constricting. The Sensifit technology in the upper ensures that your foot stays in place, even on the most challenging terrain.
Overall, the SENSE RIDE 5 is an excellent choice for anyone who wants a versatile trail shoe that can handle any terrain. With its balanced midsole, comfortable upper, and adaptable design, this shoe is sure to become a go-to for runners of all levels.
Salomon Men's Shoes Size Guide
|Order size||1FOOT LENGTH (CM)||UK||US||JP|
|36 2/3||22||4||4.5 M||22,5|
|37 1/3||22,5||4.5||5 M||23|
|38 2/3||23,5||5.5||6 M||24|
|39 1/3||24||6||6.5 M||24,5|
|40 2/3||25||7||7.5 M||25,5|
|41 1/3||25,5||7.5||8 M||26|
|42 2/3||26,5||8.5||9 M||27|
|43 1/3||27||9||9.5 M||27,5|
|44 2/3||28||10||10.5 M||28,5|
|45 1/3||28,5||10.5||11 M||29|
|46 2/3||29,5||11.5||12 M||30|
|47 1/3||30||12||12.5 M||30,5|
|48 2/3||31||13||13.5 M||31,5|
|49 1/3||31,5||13.5||14 M||32|
|50 2/3||32,5||14.5||15 M||33|
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.