LIGHT. FAST. BREATHABLE.
Optimized for setting PRs at your fastest pace yet. Featherlight yet feature rich, the Race Vesta uses the latest in fully customizable vest-fit technology with the ultra-durable Comfort Cinch™ 3.0 and protective mesh panels that prevent chafing over many miles. A narrower cut in the shoulder straps and back offers a more tailored fit for smaller frames than our vest version.
- Comfort Cinch™ has been upgraded with High Molecular Weight Polyethelyne cord for extra strength and air mesh panel to prevent chaffing
- Zippered water resistant phone pocket at front chest.
- Shape has been upgraded to wrap completely around the body for a more secure vest-like fit.
- Comes with 4 hooks and bugee loops to attach trekking poles. These loops can be attached at the front or back of the vest for customizable trekking pole carry options.
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Front buckle sternum straps with T-hook adjustments
- Back pockets are placed so that all pockets are accessable while wearing the vest
- Silicone elasatic loops at back provide additional trekking pole or gear storage.
- Water resistant but fully breathable back panel for maximum ventilation.
- 82% nylon 12% spandex
- 100% silicone coated nylon
- Weight (without bottles): 4.97 oz / 141 g
- Volume: 518 in3 / 8.5L
Ultimate Direction Men's Running Vests Size Guide
|Size||Ribs (Inches)||Ribs (Centimeters)|
How to Measure:
RIBS: Measure around the bottom of your ribs.