SPEEDCROSS 6 GORE-TEX needs no introductions. True to its legendary roots and trail icon status, this version is lighter with an even more powerful, grippy connection to the ground and faster mud evacuation. Featuring a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane ideal for wet and muddy conditions, a revamped upper and classic SPEEDCROSS comfort.
An updated outsole means these Speedcross shed the mud quicker and deliver an even better grip on wet surfaces.
Featuring Sensifit construction for precise, optimal foothold, and classic Speedcross comfort.
A waterproof, and breathable Gore-Tex membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable even in tough, muddy conditions.
Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
Salomon Women's Shoes Size Guide
|Order size||1FOOT LENGTH (CM)||UK||US||JP|
|36 2/3||22||4||5.5 W||22,5|
|37 1/3||22.5||4.5||6 W||23|
|38 2/3||23.5||5.5||7 W||24|
|39 1/3||24||6||7.5 W||24,5|
|40 2/3||25||7||8.5 W||25,5|
|41 1/3||25.5||7.5||9 W||26|
|42 2/3||26.5||8.5||10 W||27|
|43 1/3||27||9||10.5 W||27,5|
|44 2/3||28||10||11.5 W||28,5|
|45 1/3||28.5||10.5||12 W||29|
|46 2/3||29.5||11.5||13 W||30|
|47 1/3||30||12||13.5 W||30,5|
|48 2/3||31||13||14.5 W||31,5|
|49 1/3||31.5||13.5||15 W||32|
|50 2/3||32.5||14.5||16 W||33|
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size