Brikka Induction by Bialetti brings the unmistakable pleasure of real espresso coffee to your induction hob. Brikka Induction is a unique coffee maker that allows you to prepare a coffee exactly like one from a coffee bar: creamy, intense and full-bodied.
To ensure maximum creaminess, fill the boiler up to the mark indicated inside and then continue as you have always been used to. In just a few minutes, Bialetti Brikka Induction, with its unique, patented system, will prepare a creamy sugar-ready coffee: add in a teaspoon and you will see it settle on the crema and then slowly slide to the bottom, ready to add a sweet touch to your break.
1. Fill heater with cold water by using the graduated measuring cup supplied.
2. Insert the funnel filter into the heater.
3. Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee for Moka, without pressing it down, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
4. Screw the upper part on the heater and tighten well, without pressing too much and avoiding to force the handle.
5. Put the coffee maker on the heat source. In case of flame, prevent it from going beyond the rim of the coffee unit. In case of induction/electric/ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat.
6. In few minutes a small amount of coffee will start coming out and the typical puff of Brikka, signalling the beginning of froth formation, will be heard.
7. After few seconds, make sure froth formation has been completed inside the upper part.
8. Pour coffee into the cups, evenly distributing the coffee and froth.