The 4th generation TheraGun PRO is TheraBody’s top-tier, professional-grade tool for advanced percussive therapy and deep muscle treatment and recovery. This latest model is powered by a uniquely insulated QX150 motor with QuietForce Technology™—able to deliver up to 60 LBS of no-stall-force while still producing 55% less noise than the previous generation; about on par with a standard electric toothbrush.
With an amplitude of 16mm, the PRO is calibrated to reach 60% deeper into muscle (at 40 times per second) than the average electronic massager, and it now offers twice the battery life (5 hours combined) of the previous PRO model, with two continuously swappable external batteries.
Along with all the new improvements, the latest TheraGun PRO continues to offer athletes the reliable performance, ease-of-use, and versatility that has made the name an industry leader. This includes the patented TheraGun Triangle ergonomic handle with four unique arm positions, along with custom speed selections, Bluetooth connectivity, and an OLED screen to display your current speed and responsive force meter. All orders also come standard with (6) closed-cell foam attachments:
- Supersoft - vibration therapy for sensitive areas, including bones
- Dampener - for tender areas or near bones
- Standard Ball - for overall use
- Wedge - for shoulder blades and IT bands
- Thumb - for lower back and trigger point therapy
- Cone - for pinpoint muscle treatment
Over time, the percussive massage therapy of the TheraGun PRO can help greatly reduce common muscle and joint pain, relieve spasms, release knots, break up scar tissue, and improve an athlete’s overall mobility / range of motion. More benefits are also created with the use of the Therabody App, which integrates with Apple Health, Google Fit, and Samsung Health, and can learn from your behaviors to suggest guided routines that can be sent to your device via Bluetooth.
Using the TheraGun PRO:
At just under 3 LBS in weight and 10” in length, the TheraGun PRO is fully portable and easy to use, but due to its power, it's primarily recommended for experienced athletes. Users new to the device should start by slowly applying light pressure and moving the tool across the body 60-90 seconds per body part. A full body session should not exceed 15 minutes. Treat yourself 2-3 times per day.
Important: You should NOT use the TheraGun on your head, open wounds, or the genital area.
使用TheraGun PRO：TheraGun PRO的
Your TheraGun PRO ships standard with:
- 1 Protective Carrying Case
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries
- 1 Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- 1 Supersoft Attachment
- 1 Dampener Attachment
- 1 Standard Ball Attachment
- 1 Wedge Attachment
- 1 Thumb Attachment
- 1 Cone Attachment
- Professional-grade Handheld Percussive Therapy Device, produced by TheraBody
- Weight: 2.9 LBS / 1.3 KG
- Dimensions: 10 in x 7.1 in x 3 in (25.5cm x 18cm x 7.6cm)
- QX150 motor with QuietForce Technology
- TheraGun Triangle Ergonomic Handle
- Amplitude: 16mm
- App Integration with Bluetooth
- OLED Screen
- 5 Built-In Speeds and App-Controlled Custom Speeds (1750 to 2400 percussions per minute)
- Built-In Battery Life: 300 minutes (150 per battery), charge time of 75 mins.
- Color: Black / Blue
- 重量：2.9磅/ 1.3公斤
- 尺寸：10英寸x 7.1英寸x 3英寸（25.5厘米x 18厘米x 7.6厘米）