香港地區：購物滿HKD100包順豐站 / 智能櫃自取
- 必須在發票日期起計10天內, 帶同發票正本和原盒及包裝到cam2旺角店更換。
*如對cam2 online 賣出產品,售貨員服務,不尊敬或產品知識差.......等等,
若您的付款方式為信用卡線上付款，，我們在收到您退回的產品後及退款資料齊全，一般會在 3-7 個工作日內將您的貨款退回到您的當初使用來付款的信用卡帳戶中。（實際到帳日期需以銀行/信用咭公司處理週期為準）
.若您的貨款是以現金方式支付(僅適用於配送到香港的訂單)，如貨品需要安排退款， 您必須提供香港本地個人銀行帳戶及姓名，以便我們將貨款及時退還給您。待您的退款帳號資料齊 全，我們會直接為您匯入，我們將在7個工作天內退款給您。當退款完成時，我們也會發送退款完成通知信通知您。
投訴熱線: 2729 0199
- The ONLY chewable tablet that is formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- FASTCHEWS help to reduce muscle cramping and heat stress, boost stamina, and maintain electrolyte levels. Chewable tablets provide fast absorption through buccal mucosa (tissue in mouth).
- Made in the USA — Free of banned substances and independently tested. Learn more about our manufacturing and safety.
- Each serving (2 tablets) contains: 100 mg sodium, 30 mg potassium, 10 mg calcium, 6 mg magnesium. View the Comparison Table.
- Suggested use: 2 tablets per 15-30 minutes during activity. View our Fastchews Usage Guide.
- Tart Orange, Zesty Lemon-Lime, Seedless Watermelon and Perfectly Peach natural flavours encourage consumption.
- Ingredients are: non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian, fat-free. Natural stevia as sweetener. No colour added. Bio-available active ingredients. View all the Fastchews ingredients.
- Also great for youth sports, travel rehydration, tennis and other sports, camping & hiking, effects of alcohol.
- Available in 10ct zip-lock packets and 60ct bottles.
Why Choose SaltStick Fastchews?
SaltStick Fastchews have been formulated to provide electrolytes to help minimize heat stress and muscle cramping due to perspiration, in a quantity and form which your body can absorb. This product is ideal for athletes, outdoor workers or for use in hot conditions. Two SaltStick Fastchews in an hour equate to 100 mg sodium, 30 mg potassium, 10 mg magnesium, and 6 mg calcium per hour, which is the ideal ratio to keep you moving. Learn more about SaltStick Fastchews in these key sections below:
- Clean & Simple Ingredients — get the full list of ingredients in SaltStick Fastchews and learn how SaltStick Electrolytes are manufactured and tested.
- Clear Competitive Advantage — compare SaltStick Electrolytes to your sweat loss and against competing products and learn why world-champion athletes choose SaltStick for electrolyte replacement.
- Detailed Usage Guide — learn how the pros use SaltStick Fastchews for a wide variety of sports, and get tips on using Caps as a daily supplement or for low-sodium conditions.
- Answers to Your FAQ — the most frequently asked questions about SaltStick Fastchews. Topics include product usage, safety, expiration and warranty.
- Backed by Research —learn the science behind SaltStick Electrolytes in our library of helpful research and articles.
Clean & Simple Ingredients
Nearly every lot of SaltStick is independently tested for prohibited substances. None of our competitors can say that. SaltStick Electrolytes are made in the USA at an FDA-inspected cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. Learn more about our manufacturing and safety standards and our routine banned substance and drug testing. All ingredients in SaltStick Caps PLUS are clearly labeled on the bottle. Click on the label below to view a larger image.
Clear Competitive Advantage
Why do so many world-champion athletes choose SaltStick for their electrolyte replacement? Simply because SaltStick electrolytes have everything you need for electrolyte replacement, and nothing extra. In each drop of sweat you lose key electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. The key to effective electrolyte replacement is to replenish lost sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium in a quantity and form your body can absorb.
SaltStick v. Your Sweat Loss
The average athlete loses about 11oz (315mL) of sweat in 30-60 minutes of activity, which contains key electrolytes in a known quantity: sodium (220 mg); potassium (63mg); magnesium (8mg) and calcium (16mg). SaltStick makes the ONLY electrolyte formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost in sweat: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
SaltStick v. Competitors
SaltStick Caps have been formulated to allow your body to absorb the electrolyte content in the suggested serving of 1-2 capsules per hour. Other products require 3-6 or more capsules per hour. Two SaltStick Caps PLUS equate to 380 mg sodium, 106 mg potassium, 14 mg magnesium, and 28 mg calcium per hour: The ideal ratio to keep you moving. Compare SaltStick electrolytes to your sweat loss and against competing products.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Detailed Usage Guide
SaltStick Caps PLUS contain key electrolytes PLUS a 30 mg boost of caffeine (about 1/3 of a cup of coffee). As a general guideline, athletes should consume one SaltStick capsule every 30-60 minutes during any land-based activity (bike/run) for the duration of the activity. In hot conditions, extreme humidity, or for larger athletes, a greater number of capsules may be needed to maintain safe electrolyte levels. The maximum number of Caps PLUS recommended per day is 15, although athletes in extreme conditions and longer events may find it necessary to exceed this number. The ergonomic benefit of caffeine has been well documented in athletic events and the number of athletes consuming caffeine has steadily increased. Caffeine, when combined with athletics, has been shown to decreased perceived exertion and allow for faster recovery between efforts. It is strongly recommended to test your planned electrolyte protocol in training several times before race day. Learn more by reviewing our detailed SaltStick Caps PLUS Usage Guide.